Selasa, 15 Maret 2011

The movie which I watched from I was a kid until now on tv

I think most of us are already watched this movie



















This is my favorite movie until now. Because from this movie we can see how can a smooth little baby can makes three man who want kidnap him being tricked by his "not know what the hell is happening"
I still confused why this kid can role a good part of this film. He can smile, laugh, and chuckle at the good time. Actually this kid was born twins. In this film there are two kids who role Baby Bing in this film they are Adam Robert Worton and Jacob Robert Worton.






























Here are some screenshot of this film:




And next are the photos of the actor and the actress who role the film at the moment


2010
 1994                 
       Cynthia Nixon as Gilbertine, Bink's nanny:

                                                                                                                    
Lara Flynn Boyle as Laraine Cotwell



Brian Haley as Victor "Veeko" Riley
      







Joe Pantoliano as Norbert "Norby" LeBlaw

Joe Mantegna as Edgar "Eddie" Mauser

and this are the Worton brothers "Baby Bing" when their were teenager

and this is one of the Worton brothers at the moment

I was shocked when i first saw this photo. He looks like older than me. In fact, he is younger than me in age. Oh my goosh... Am i look that old ?

Actually this topic i copied from my threat in kaskus.
Whoever who wants to share "Cendol" are being pleased :p
http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=5760773

Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby's_Day_Out







1 komentar: